Minute To Kill It Skate 2020
If you think you have what it takes, submit 60 seconds of your best snowboarding footage. The submission deadline is August 17th at midnight. All submissions will be premiered live at Help Boardshop on Friday, August 21st at 5:45. We’ve got a $500 cash prize and tons of product so go big, keep’er clean, and have fun! Peep the rules below and come back to this site when you’re ready to submit your video. Grab your homies, get out there, and stack that footy!
- Best Overall
- Best Editing
-Most Creative Spots
Rules (please read these)
- Only 1 rider per submission and one submission per rider, must be present at premiere to win
- Submissions may not be longer than 60 seconds
- Footage may be filmed anywhere ~ Streets, park and Grandma’s backyard is all fair play.
- Music must be royalty free and keep it clean, your clips and music ~ the staff reserves the right to veto.
- Footage must be unseen clips filmed this season ~ no footy from last year & no used clips!
How to Submit
1. Complete the submission form below
2. Title your video with first and last name
3. Upload your video here:
Any questions drop an email to email@example.com